Gaga Hair Button

What Do We Say Here…..?

Rate It Now! …?

11 Comments

1. Kayla

July 1, 2009 at 9:59 pm

well her Hairbow really inspired me to try it! She is a big inspiration <3
    but this is a bit weird!
    i still love her tho

2. Shodi

July 1, 2009 at 10:00 pm

hmm its like “accessorize” related first a bow now a “button”
    AHAHA

3. Julie

July 11, 2009 at 9:31 am

Hmm thought i was a ritz cracker

4. Zashkaser

August 5, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Very interesting site. Hope it will always be alive!

5. Sdanektir

August 6, 2009 at 8:48 am

It is the coolest site, keep so!

6. Georgetta Ragin

January 30, 2010 at 3:55 am

We just really like Lady Gaga, so sweet. I have still to catch up with the girl in concert. Maybe in the near future.

7. facebook chips

March 2, 2010 at 5:01 pm

i am almost always bouncing all around the web virtually all of the week so I tend to peruse significantly, which isnt usually a beneficial factor as almost all of the web pages I discover are made up of pointless trash copied from various other web pages a zillion times, but I have to compliment you because this website is indeed half decent and boasts a bit of genuine substance, therefore kudos for splitting the trend of only duplicating other folks’ websites, in case you ever wanna have fun with playing a few hands of facebook poker together with me let me know – you have my email 🙂

8. zynga chips

March 2, 2010 at 7:09 pm

im frequently bumping throughout the online world most of the afternoon which means I choose to peruse quite a lot, which unfortunately is not usually a beneficial option as the largest part of the web sites I view are constructed of unproductive nonsense copied from different web pages a million times, however I have to give you credit this blog is truely not bad at all and also possesses some authentic information, therefore cheers for breaking up the fad of solely replicating other folks’ websites, in case you ever want to have fun with a couple of hands of facebook poker together with me just email me – you have my email address 🙂

9. Royce Starcevich

March 20, 2010 at 8:52 am

Please write more about this amazing singer. Every teenager expects a new song from lady gaga!

10. zynga facebook

March 20, 2010 at 12:59 pm

although I waste most of my night on the web actively playing games like zynga poker or petville, I nonetheless like to take some spare time to look through a handful of information sites here and there and I’m happy to report this latest content is actually pretty good and quite superior than 1 / 2 the other spam I read today , anyhow i’m going to have fun with a few hands of facebook poker

11. Darby Callier

April 12, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Thanks, this is really helpful information, thanks.