- Melissa Joan Hart Unveils ‘King of Harts’ Children’s Clothing Line in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Marilyn Manson: Valentine’s Day Black Heart Ball at Hyde Bellagio Las Vegas
- Jenny McCarthy Hosts Valentine’s Weekend at 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas
- Joe Jonas Parties at Foxtail Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
Melissa Joan Hart Unveils ‘King of Harts’ Children’s Clothing Line in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
Check out some of the photos of Melissa Joan Hart from the MAGIC Convention in Las Vegas!
The actress attended the Playground Show during MAGIC Market Week in Las Vegas (Feb 17th) to promote her new children’s clothing line King of Harts.
The mother of three was sure in business mode when promoting her new clothing line at the Vegas fashion convention, but she did take time out to spend quality time with her loving son’s Braydon Hart Wilkerson, Tucker McFadden Wilkerson and Mason Walter Wilkerson who also did their part modeling the hip kids line.
MADE IN THE USA, King of Harts is an American inspired boys wear line created by Melissa Joan Hart and husband Mark Wilkerson.
Although King of Harts is currently only featuring boys wear the actress of three does plan to add a girls line in the next few seasons and other product categories over time.
To learn more about the clothing line visit King of Harts official website at www.kingofharts.com and watch out for their official launch in the next coming months.
Content: Courtesy Starpicz Media