- Melissa Joan Hart Unveils ‘King of Harts’ Children’s Clothing Line in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Marilyn Manson: Valentine’s Day Black Heart Ball at Hyde Bellagio Las Vegas
- Jenny McCarthy Hosts Valentine’s Weekend at 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas
- Joe Jonas Parties at Foxtail Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
Check out the new video interview with Britney Spears from Good Morning America.
The mother of two dishes on her breakup with former boyfriend David Lucado, her Vegas ‘Piece Of Me’ show and her new lingerie/sleepwear clothing line.
Juggling her duties as a mother, preforming weekly at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, and launching her new clothing line Intimate Britney Spears, the pop star says she is having a lot of fun doing her ‘Piece Of Me’ show in Vegas but it has been challenging and there has been a lot of days where she didn’t want to do a show but she did.
Going on Britney talked about how she’s doing fine since her breakup and how easy it is being single in Vegas. She says during the interview that her mother, Lynne Spears, is telling her she needs to “date three or four different guys at one time and just have a lot of fun” and says she believes “everything happens for a reason”.
When asked what inspired her for her new lingerie/sleepwear clothing line Brit mentioned her time in Europe where she went into a small boutique that sold lingerie’s and sleepwear and ever since then she’s wanted a line of her own.
After about a year and a half of hard work Britney says her lingerie/sleepwear clothing line is vintage yet romantic and she is very passionate about it. Check out the full video interview with the iconic pop star and Michael Strahan below.
Photo: Justin Paludipan/Splash News