- Melissa Joan Hart Unveils ‘King of Harts’ Children’s Clothing Line in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Marilyn Manson: Valentine’s Day Black Heart Ball at Hyde Bellagio Las Vegas
- Jenny McCarthy Hosts Valentine’s Weekend at 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas
- Joe Jonas Parties at Foxtail Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Las Vegas Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
Check out the photos of the latest Leonardo DiCaprio wax figure!
Madame Tussauds at the Las Vegas Venetian Hotel & casino revealed the NEW Leonardo DiCaprio wax figure Today (June 14th)! The new eco-friendly figure was said to of been made exclusively by hand and daylight.
The wax museum says Leo’s head was created from natural clay and beeswax materials with organic pigment, and all of the design materials used to create the figure were recycled after it was complete.
The movie star’s eco-friendly wax double is now available for fans to see at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel & casino.
Check out all the pics right here and let us know what you think in the comments section.
Photos: © Justin Paludipan / Starpicz Media