- Fergie – ‘Fergie Footwear’ Meet & Greet At Macy’s Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Travis Barker, Kid Ink collaborate for wild set at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Promotes Snooki Love Clothing Line at MAGIC Convention in Las Vegas
- Joanna Krupa Hosts A Super Bowl Pre-Game Bash at Hyde Nightclub in Las Vegas
- Union J Official ‘Loving You Is Easy’ Music Video
- Lucy Hale Performs ‘You Sound Good To Me’ Live at Gilley’s Las Vegas
- Enter To Win A Chance To Hang Out With Justin Bieber
- Eva Green: Official NEW ’300: Rise of an Empire’ Trailer
- Kate Upton Officially Dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Aaron Paul: ‘Need for Speed’ Official Movie Trailer!
Roscoe Dash Parties for Cinco de Mayo Weekend at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens at Paris Las Vegas
Saturday night (May 5), recording artist Roscoe Dash partied at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens (www.chateaunightclublv.com) at Paris Las Vegas along with DJ J Nice and Bass Kleph hitting the decks for the ultimate Cinco de Mayo bash.
Dash, arrived to the nightclub around 1 a.m. heading straight to his VIP section with a large entourage of friends and beautiful ladies. Dressed casual in white jeans with black sunglasses, Dash got the night going with glasses of Veuve Clicquot Rose and shots of Patron. The group got down to beats by DJ J-Nice who hit the decks inside the mega-club spinning hit songs including “Birthday Cake” by Rihanna featuring Chris Brown and “Snap Yo Fingers” by Lil Jon featuring E-40 and Sean Paul.
The Cinco de Mayo party continued on the rooftop as Australian electronic house music DJ, Bass Kleph, took over the weekly Saturday night event, BAZAAR (www.bazaarvegas.com). The crowd went wild as he opened up with “In My Mind” by Ivan Gough and Feenix Pawl and kept the energy high throughout the night with popular house beats including “Rattle” by Bingo PLayers and “Walking On A Dream” by Federico Scavo that led into the early hours of the morning.
Chateau Nightclub & Gardens is a luxurious nightclub, terrace and lush rooftop nightclub at Paris Las Vegas. The new Chateau Gardens, situated on the rooftop of Paris Las Vegas under the awning of the Eiffel Tower, is reminiscent of a lush garden in Versailles. The 22,000-square-foot outdoor nightspot overlooks the world famous Bellagio fountains in an unparalleled setting beneath the stars. For more information or table reservations, guests may visit the website atwww.ChateauNightclublv.com, call 702.776.7777, follow Chateau on Twitter @chateaulv or become a fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/
Photo credit: Jeff Ragazzo
Pop Candies TV
Discover and watch all the most popular entertainment videos on the internet today.
Authentic Autographed Memorabilia
Purchase authentic autographed memorabilia from your favorite celebrity, television show, or movie.
Host your website or blog for as low at $4.95/mo!