- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
- Megan Fox: Official ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Trailer
- Nina Dobrev: Official ‘Let’s Be Cops’ Trailer
- Holly Madison Shows Of Her New Hairdo at The Nightclub & Bar Convention in Las Vegas
- Taryn Manning Hosts Body English Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
Roscoe Dash Parties for Cinco de Mayo Weekend at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens at Paris Las Vegas
Saturday night (May 5), recording artist Roscoe Dash partied at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens (www.chateaunightclublv.com) at Paris Las Vegas along with DJ J Nice and Bass Kleph hitting the decks for the ultimate Cinco de Mayo bash.
Dash, arrived to the nightclub around 1 a.m. heading straight to his VIP section with a large entourage of friends and beautiful ladies. Dressed casual in white jeans with black sunglasses, Dash got the night going with glasses of Veuve Clicquot Rose and shots of Patron. The group got down to beats by DJ J-Nice who hit the decks inside the mega-club spinning hit songs including “Birthday Cake” by Rihanna featuring Chris Brown and “Snap Yo Fingers” by Lil Jon featuring E-40 and Sean Paul.
The Cinco de Mayo party continued on the rooftop as Australian electronic house music DJ, Bass Kleph, took over the weekly Saturday night event, BAZAAR (www.bazaarvegas.com). The crowd went wild as he opened up with “In My Mind” by Ivan Gough and Feenix Pawl and kept the energy high throughout the night with popular house beats including “Rattle” by Bingo PLayers and “Walking On A Dream” by Federico Scavo that led into the early hours of the morning.
Chateau Nightclub & Gardens is a luxurious nightclub, terrace and lush rooftop nightclub at Paris Las Vegas. The new Chateau Gardens, situated on the rooftop of Paris Las Vegas under the awning of the Eiffel Tower, is reminiscent of a lush garden in Versailles. The 22,000-square-foot outdoor nightspot overlooks the world famous Bellagio fountains in an unparalleled setting beneath the stars. For more information or table reservations, guests may visit the website atwww.ChateauNightclublv.com, call 702.776.7777, follow Chateau on Twitter @chateaulv or become a fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/
Photo credit: Jeff Ragazzo