- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
- Megan Fox: Official ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Trailer
- Nina Dobrev: Official ‘Let’s Be Cops’ Trailer
- Holly Madison Shows Of Her New Hairdo at The Nightclub & Bar Convention in Las Vegas
- Taryn Manning Hosts Body English Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
DJ Nick Cannon Returns To Chateau Nightclub in Las Vegas
Pop culture icon and talented DJ, actor and television host, Nick Cannon, will make his highly anticipated return to Chateau Nightclub & Gardens on Saturday, June 23. The multi-faceted entertainer will hit the exclusive Las Vegas nightlife scene, spinning a blend of top 40, hip-hop and R&B tracks for his return to Chateau’s DJ booth.
Chateau Nightclub & Gardens (www.ChateauNightclubLV.com) is located at Paris Las Vegas at 3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, directly above Sugar Factory American Brasserie restaurant and retail store. Spanning more than 45,000 square feet and sprawled across two stories, Chateau features three separate nightlife experiences including a high-energy nightclub, magnificent Strip-side Chateau Terrace and blossoming Chateau Gardens.
Chateau is open Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights from 10:30 p.m. to close. Chateau Tuesdays, the nightclub’s industry night, offers complimentary admission to locals with ID on Tuesday nights. Local ladies are always free, while general admission is $20 for women and $30 for men, excluding special events. Dress code is strictly enforced. For table reservations and VIP bottle service, guests may call 702.776.7777 or email reservations@
About Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas brings the passion and sophistication of the City of Lights to the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, transporting guests to Europe’s most romantic city. From its dramatic 50-story replica Eiffel Tower to authentic architectural reproductions, Paris Las Vegas features more than 2,900 hotel rooms and suites, 85,000 square-feet of casino space with 1,200 slots and an array of exciting table games, European-inspired boutiques and shops, The Paris Spa by Mandara; a picturesque wedding chapel and the opulent nightlife venue Chateau Nightclub & Gardens. 11 restaurants include a distinctive array of fine cuisine such as Chef Joho’s acclaimed Eiffel Tower Restaurant, French-bistro Mon Ami Gabi and internationally-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay’s first Las Vegas restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Steak, opening in spring 2012. Performing in the 1,477-seat Paris Théâtre is the award-winning musical Jersey Boys. For more information, please visitwww.parislasvegas.com or caesars.thedigitalcenter.com to access media materials and request high-resolution images. Find Paris Las Vegas on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
Paris, along with all Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts, including Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s, Bally’s, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Imperial Palace and Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall & Saloon, proudly prohibit adding hidden resort fees to hotel guest room rates. For information on No Resort Fees visit www.caesars.com/