- Melissa Joan Hart Unveils ‘King of Harts’ Children’s Clothing Line in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Marilyn Manson: Valentine’s Day Black Heart Ball at Hyde Bellagio Las Vegas
- Jenny McCarthy Hosts Valentine’s Weekend at 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas
- Joe Jonas Parties at Foxtail Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
Kevin McHale At Chateau Nightclub & Gardens
‘Glee’ star Kevin McHale, who plays Artie Abrams on the hit show, will be a special guest at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens at Paris Las Vegas on Saturday, April 14. McHale will make a first time appearance at the mega-club as he revels with his “gleek” fans in Las Vegas.
McHale’s character on Fox’s leading show is a member of the McKinley High glee club with a physical disability. Before the actor and singer made his breakout role to primetime television, he was member of the “boy band” NLT.
Chateau Nightclub & Gardens (www.ChateauNightclubLV.com) is located at Paris Las Vegas at 3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, directly above Sugar Factory American Brasserie restaurant and retail store. Spanning more than 45,000 square feet and sprawled across two stories, Chateau features three separate nightlife experiences including a high-energy nightclub, magnificent Strip-side Chateau Terrace and blossoming Chateau Gardens.
Chateau is open Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights from 10:30 p.m. to close. Chateau Tuesdays, the nightclub’s industry night, offers complimentary admission to locals with ID on Tuesday nights. Local ladies are always free, while general admission is $20 for women and $30 for men, excluding special events. Dress code is strictly enforced. For table reservations and VIP bottle service, guests may call 702.776.7777 or email reservations@
About Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas brings the passion and sophistication of the City of Lights to the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, transporting guests to Europe’s most romantic city. From its dramatic 50-story replica Eiffel Tower to authentic architectural reproductions, Paris Las Vegas features more than 2,900 hotel rooms and suites, 85,000 square-feet of casino space with 1,200 slots and an array of exciting table games, European-inspired boutiques and shops, The Paris Spa by Mandara; a picturesque wedding chapel and the opulent nightlife venue Chateau Nightclub & Gardens. 11 restaurants include a distinctive array of fine cuisine such as Chef Joho’s acclaimed Eiffel Tower Restaurant, French-bistro Mon Ami Gabi and internationally-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay’s first Las Vegas restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Steak, opening in spring 2012. Performing in the 1,477-seat Paris Théâtre is the award-winning musical Jersey Boys. For more information, please visit www.parislasvegas.com orcaesars.thedigitalcenter.com to access media materials and request high-resolution images. Find Paris Las Vegas on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
Paris, along with all Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts, including Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s, Bally’s, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Imperial Palace and Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall & Saloon, proudly prohibit adding hidden resort fees to hotel guest room rates. For information on No Resort Fees visit www.caesars.com/