- Joe Jonas Parties at Foxtail Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
- Megan Fox: Official ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Trailer
- Nina Dobrev: Official ‘Let’s Be Cops’ Trailer
- Holly Madison Shows Of Her New Hairdo at The Nightclub & Bar Convention in Las Vegas
2nd Annual DigiTour 2012 Brings the Most Popular Musical Acts on YouTube to the Hard Rock Café in Las Vegas
Dave Days, Asher Monroe, Wellington featuring Ricky Ficarelli, Alex Goot and Twilight’s Booboo Stewart and Fivel Stewart attend The DigiTour show at the Hard Rock Café this past Friday (March 9th) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The DigiTour is the first ever-large scale North American tour bringing your favorite-iconic YOUTUBE musicians to life. Designed to break away from the traditional concert platform. Instead, the tour engages the audience with video components and collaborative performances between artists. Meridith Valiando and Chris Rojas, co- presidents of Greenhouse Entertainment (a division of de Passe Jones) and Sarah Penna of Big Frame, are the founders and producers. The DigiTour has been featured in outlets such as Billboard, LA Times, Perez Hilton, The Onion, Wired Magazine, KTLA, Buzzine, Fuel TV, Us Weekly, Gigaom, In Touch, and many more. For more information please visit www.thedigitour.com
Check out the full gallery right here!
Photo Credit : © Justin Paludipan