- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
- Megan Fox: Official ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Trailer
- Nina Dobrev: Official ‘Let’s Be Cops’ Trailer
- Holly Madison Shows Of Her New Hairdo at The Nightclub & Bar Convention in Las Vegas
- Taryn Manning Hosts Body English Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez dines at Sugar Factory American Brasserie at Paris Las Vegas
This afternoon, famed athlete Mark Sanchez enjoyed a delicious lunch at Las Vegas’ sweetest eatery on the Strip, Sugar Factory American Brasserie ( www.SugarFactory.com ) at Paris Las Vegas. The New York Jets quarterback, dressed casually in a T-shirt, jeans and baseball cap, noshed on the restaurant’s house made Potato and Bacon soup, BBQ Chicken Pizza and Ahi and Turkey Sliders with a friend. Sanchez was in great spirits while he was at the hot spot, chatting up his buddy and saying “hello” to a few fans.
Sugar Factory American Brasserie at Paris Las Vegas is an American take on traditional French brasserie, serving delicious cuisine all day, and all night, along with an over-sized retail store and signature Chocolate Lounge and Wine Bar. Other Sugar Factory retail stores are located at The Mirage, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood and MGM Grand. Follow Sugar Factory on Twitter @sugarfactory or on Facebook at facebook.sugarfactory.com
Photo by Lee S. Weissman