- Ariana Granda & Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Festival After-Party at 1 OAK Nightclub
- Britney Spears Good Morning America Interview: Break up, Vegas Show and New Clothing Line
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana On a Break or Break Up?
- Taylor Swift Covers September 2014 Issue of Rolling Stone magazine
- Download One Direction’s New Single Before New Album ‘Four’!
- Olivia Newton-John’s Las Vegas Grease Wax Figure Revealed – PHOTOS
- Megan Fox: Official ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Trailer
- Nina Dobrev: Official ‘Let’s Be Cops’ Trailer
- Holly Madison Shows Of Her New Hairdo at The Nightclub & Bar Convention in Las Vegas
- Taryn Manning Hosts Body English Nightclub in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas PHOTOS
Check out the new photos of John Cho and Kal Penn as they reprise their title roles in “A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas,” which picks up six years after their last adventure.
Following years of growing apart, Harold Lee (Cho) and Kumar Patel (Penn) have replaced each other with new friends and are preparing for their respective Yuletide celebrations. But when a mysterious package mistakenly arrives at Kumar’s door on Christmas Eve, his attempt to redirect it to Harold’s house ends with the “high grade” contents—and Harold’s father-in-law’s prize Christmas tree—going up in smoke. With his in-laws out of the house for the day, Harold decides to cover his tracks, rather than come clean. Reluctantly embarking on another ill-advised journey with Kumar through New York City, their search for the perfect replacement tree takes them through party heaven—and almost blows Christmas Eve sky high.
The 2004 cult hit “Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle” launched the franchise, followed by “Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.” The third installment is the first to highlight the guys’ hilarious mishaps in 3D.
It would not be a “Harold & Kumar” film without Neil Patrick Harris, who returns along with Paula Garces (TV’s “Defying Gravity”) as Maria; Danneel Harris (“The Roommate”) as Vanessa; Eddie Kaye Thomas (the “American Pie” movies) as Rosenberg; David Krumholtz (“Mr. Popper’s Penguins”) as Goldstein; and Bobby Lee (“Pineapple Express”) as Kenneth Park.
Check out the new promotional photos below and and catch “A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas” in theaters on Friday, November 4!